Request to Remove: Major, Minor or Certificate

If you wish to remove a major, minor or certificate from your current academic plan please fill out the form below. This form is NOT for declaration or change in your current status. To add or change a current plan, you must make an appointment with an Academic Advisor of the college offering the plan. PLEASE NOTE: You cannot remove a major using this form if it is your only program of study. This requires a change of major form.
Request Service


Service ID: 51713
Thu 3/17/22 10:48 AM
Tue 3/21/23 8:31 AM