Admissions and Records

Assistance and services for registration, record keeping and more for students, students, faculty, staff and alumni of the University.

Services (14)

General Student Inquiry

Questions from current or former students regarding their records or registration, enrollment issues, updating of personal information, MyNEVADA access issues.

Incoming Freshman Change of Major Request

This form is for incoming freshman for an upcoming term. This form is NOT for current students in attendance that are wishing to change a previously declared major.

Math/English Enrollment Assistance Request

Students wishing to make changes to their Math/English course enrollment must fill out this request.

Request for Enrollment Verification

Request for enrollment verification.

Request to Remove: Major, Minor or Certificate

Students who wish to remove a major, minor or certificate program should use this form.

Returning Student Application

If you are a student who has previously attended the University of Nevada, Reno but have had a lapse in enrollment, you must complete the Returning Student Re-Activation form to be considered for admission.

Report a MyNevada Issue

Questions from current or former students regarding MyNEVADA access issues.

Transcript Request Support

Assistance for current or former students on how to order an official or unofficial transcript, checking the status of an order placed, or why an order is not able to be processed.

Solicitud de asistencia en español / Request for Spanish Speaking Assistance

¿Tienes Preguntas? Si necesita un representante que hable español, favor de llenar este formulario con su correo electrónico, número telefónico y su(s) pregunta(s) y nos pondremos en contacto con usted.

If you are in need of a Spanish speaking representative, please fill out this form with your email, phone number, and question and we will be in touch.