Request to Change to Non-Degree Seeking After Dismissal

Students who are on Notice of Academic Dismissal and earn a UNR term GPA of below 2.0 will be dismissed from the University at the end of the term.

An undergraduate student who has been academically dismissed may not enroll as a degree-seeking student for one academic year.

Students can utilize this form to change their status to non-degree seeking to continue to take classes at the University. 

Request Service


Service ID: 53027
Tue 2/7/23 9:02 AM
Tue 3/21/23 8:31 AM