Termination of Employment and Email Access

Upon termination of University employment, your employee email will no longer be available. Please ensure that any important correspondence is backed up prior to your departure.

To extend or temporarily restore your email access, a department liaison may submit the Restore NetID Access request on your behalf. Use this request if your separation ends your affiliation with the University (you no longer have an active NetID). 

Need additional assistance?

Get Help

0% helpful - 1 review
Print Article


Article ID: 122481
Fri 12/11/20 1:16 AM
Wed 5/15/24 9:13 AM