Student Services

Used for services/forms within Student Services.

Services (12)

Incoming Freshman Change of Major Request

This form is for incoming freshman for an upcoming term. This form is NOT for current students in attendance that are wishing to change a previously declared major.

Math/English Enrollment Assistance Request

Students wishing to make changes to their Math/English course enrollment must fill out this request.

Request to remove: Major, Minor or Certificate

Students who wish to remove a major, minor or certificate program should use this form.

Returning Student Application

Returning Student Application

Solicitud de asistencia en español / Request for Spanish Speaking Assistance

Si necesita un representante que hable español, favor de llenar este formulario con su correo electrónico, número telefónico y su(s) pregunta(s) y nos pondremos en contacto con usted.

If you are in need of a Spanish speaking representative, please fill out this form with your email, phone number, and question and we will be in touch.