Advising and legal assistance for UNR students provided by ASUN

- ASUN Legal Services are generally able to aid with any of the following types of cases:
o Landlord/Tenant Issues
o Traffic Tickets
o Car accidents
o Criminal Matters
o Record Sealing
o Personal Injury
o Contract Dispute
o Divorce/Custody Issues
o General Info on almost any legal issue
- All use of ASUN Legal Services is strictly confidential.
- To request Legal Services, go to any of the following resources
o Email
o Visit
o Call 775-784-6132
o Visit the ASUN Center for Student Engagement on the 3rd floor of JCSU

Services (1)

Receive Legal Assistance

Reach out for help